What we like
- Earn and redeem Petro-Points. The rewards can be significant, especially when combined with an RBC Credit Card ($0.03/Litre). If you have a status card and are able to buy fuel tax-free and earn Petro-Points you can really save quite a bit of money by filling up at Petro-Canada.
- Often have car washes attached, usually have Premium/Diesel and are often full-service.
- The company is starting to roll-out electric vehicle chargers at more and more Petro-Canada stations.
- Very consistent experience. The majority of Petro-Canada stations are newer and setup very similarly. If you've stopped at one Petro-Canada it's very likely that you'll know exactly what to expect at the next one you see.
- Honestly, I can't think of any cons. I think that says something!
Directory of Petro-Canada gas stations
There are 34 Petro-Canada First Nations gas stations in Canada. You can find out more about them and get directions below.
If you know of any other stations that should be listed here, please let us know, by telling us about a station we are missing.